Tinymce Ajax File ManagerOur Time(NZ):21/Dec/2014 19:04:43
Tinymce Ajax File Manager
Ajax file/Image manageris an open source tinymce file/image manager plugin which fully empowered by AJAX.
Features of Ajax File Manager
- fully employ AJAX & PHP to function file management
- faster to load and avoid reloading the whole window.
- a Build-In Advanced Image Editor
- Multi-language supported (utf-8)
- access control supported
- fully customizable, create your own theme
- Text Editable
- Media Previewable (Movies, Musics)
Simple follow this steps to get your ajax file manager plugin work with lastest tinymce Editor
- create a folder for your website, e.g. C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ajaxfilemanager/
- download the lastest tinymce editor file and unzip it , now you should have 3 folders - docs, example, jascripts respecitively,
- then copy the whole folder of tiny_mce under jascripts folder, to C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ajaxfilemanager/
- download the lastest ajax file manager file and unzip it, you should see ajaxfilemanager.php, ajaxfilemanager and uploaded folder
- move the ajaxfilemanager folder to C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ajaxfilemanager/tiny_mce/plugins/
- move the test.php to C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ajaxfilemanager/
- move the uploaded folder to C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ajaxfilemanager/
- you should have the next directory structure ..
- now visit the test.php via http://localhost/ajaxfilemanger/test.php
If you have any special requirements and want to place those folder to anywhere else
- please change the location of tiny_mce.js (line 4) and ajaxfilemangerurl (line 32) in test.php
- change the path of CONFIG_SYS_DEFAULT_PATH AND CONFIG_SYS_ROOT_PATH Which all files will be uploaded to.
If you have security issue concern, you could turn the access control on
- set CONFIG_ACCESS_CONTROL_MODE = 1
- Change the login details CONFIG_LOGIN_USERNAME AND CONFIG_LOGIN_PASSWORD
Term And Conditions
We may revise the license by updating this page at any time. By using our file manager, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit our site to determine the current terms/License to which you are bound.
All copyright declarations in the source must remain unchange. Please contact us if you need to make changes to it, in order to avoid any Legal Issues.